I’m happy to announce that the Site Spy is now available on WordPress.org. The plugin gathers mountains of data on everyone visiting your site and uses advanced intelligence-gathering techniques typically found only in expensive visitor tracking systems.
- Event History. Full event history of each visitor across multiple visits and computers.
- Real-time Monitor. See who’s doing what on your site right now.
- Lead Capture. Detects all form submissions then captures names and email.
- Lifecycle State. Transitions lifecycle between prospect, lead and customer.
- Records Traffic Source. Know exactly how each contact originally found your site.
- Visitor Analysis. Slice and dice visitors based on behavior and state.
- Contact Lists. Organize visitors into lists based on search criteria.
- Contact Export. Export contacts using CSV for import into third party email services.
- Pageview. Describes a single page view by visitor.
- WooCommerce Purchase. Line item information from a WooCommerce purchase.
- Page Element Click. Details of a page element that was clicked.
- Lifecycle Transition. Who transistioned from prospect to lead or lead to customer.